Thursday, November 5, 2009

Itinerary and Preparations

There only five specific places I want to visit in Seattle:

2. Seattle Public Library (Central Location designed by architect Rem Koolhaas)

In addition, there are a couple of coffee shops I discovered online that I would like to visit, Victrola Coffee and Zoka Coffee Roasters. I also plan on visiting a Tully's, a Seattle's Best and the original Starbucks location.

Other than those places, I intend to spend most of the time just wandering around exploring. The only problem will be the travel time to and from my hotel.

I am way behind in preparation. I still need to research the public transportation options and routes available in the areas I will be in. I still need to generate a packing list that includes everything I will need, otherwise I will forget something.

No comments:

Post a Comment